ABOUT VISTAGE CHAIR BRAD GREER
Brad Greer is a results-oriented executive with a 31-year history as an accomplished CEO and corporate manager. Brad's extensive leadership, operational and sales experience offers a diversity of relevant business building skills and perspective to CEOs and business owners.
- Co-President/CEO and founder of Pacific Crest Technology, a U.S.-based IT services company. Responsible for all.phpects of the company during 12 years of annualized double-digit growth before negotiating its sale to a foreign company.
- Along with serving as President of ProServe, was Member of Board of Directors of Prodapt North American, a leading IT Services company providing services to companies throughout North America.
- As division president, successfully launched a new operating company, ProServe Consulting, offering value-added IT services to clients throughout North America.
- Senior vice president for Delphi (formerly Computer People). Successfully launched new service offerings increasing gross margins by more than 24 percent, led successful implementation of ISO9000 certification and led regional operations for its most profitable business unit.
- Director of business development for Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC). For this Fortune 500 Company, Brad led strategic account growth for select Fortune 1000 companies, winning numerous performance awards. Pioneered new service that created an additional high-margin revenue stream.
- Bachelor of Science from Oregon State University
Boards and Organizations
- OSU Austin Entrepreneurship Program (AEP), board member
- Member, Board of Directors, Prodapt North America (IT outsourcing firm)
- Software Association of Oregon, former member
- Medical Teams International Technology Task Force, former member
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.