ABOUT VISTAGE CHAIR WADE CLOWES
At the core of the Vistage membership experience is the Vistage Chair™, a leader of leaders who acts as coach, advisor and mentor to ensure that every member stays focused and committed to the results they are driving toward. Wade uses his extensive experience, with companies large and small, to lead monthly peer learning group meetings and work one-to-one with chief executive and key executive members to provide advice, insight, accountability and support.
- Vistage Chief Executive Group 3672 Information Sheet
- Vistage Key Executive Group 9156 Information Sheet
- Received 2012 and 2013 Vistage Chair Excellence Award
- VP, GM – worldwide P&L, R&D, Marketing responsibility for $90M embedded computer business at RadiSys. Reconfigured team, added marketing and R&D execs; defined, designed and launched new products that delivered >$20M revenue/yr w/ a high growth rate. Managed, grew China R&D
- CEO – TechSmart.com – start up offering refurbished office technology resold at retail prices via the internet. Completed new business plan and secured second round financing. Completed acquisition and added second facility and ERP system to double capacity. Achieved profitability, >100% growth
- GM – HP – Conceived, proposed, executed & managed a worldwide 400 person, $150M 25% growth rate complex computer system deployment service business; comprised of new operations in US, Japan, Singapore, Germany and France combined w/ existing installation business.
- GM – Hewlett Packard's largest manufacturing operation delivering $1B/yr shipments and 40 new product launches/yr worldwide by managing 1000 people (35% professionals). Formed organization by consolidating 4 previous operations. Had engineering responsibility for $3.5B/year revenue worldwide.
- Directly managed start ups and large divisions, multiple & international sites in North America, Europe and Asia, and functions: R&D, Marketing, Finance, Manufacturing/Supply Chain, Human Resources, IT. Lead multisite re-engineering and multiple organization design implementations.
- Stanford Executive Program, Stanford University
- M.S. Mechanical Engineering & B.S. Mechanical Engineering, Montana State University
- Stanford Business School Alumni Association
- Montana State Alumni Association
- Multnomah Athletic Club
Email me at Wade.Clowes@vistagechair.com.